Excellence in Practice Volume IV
Featuring the winners and finalists of the last annual Global Excellence in Workflow Awards, with guest chapters from leading industry analysts and experts, this book profiles Best Practice workflow case studies providing considerable detail regarding the issues of implementation:
* How these companies managed both their overall technological and business innovations.
* Their system application, the system use, the users; what the job entails
* What were their key motivations
* Their system configuration (number, and type of software, servers, scanners, printers, storage devices, etc., including the vendors and integrators involved)
* How the company has been impacted by their new system; cost savings, ROI and increased productivity improvements, competitive advantage gained, etc.
To be recognized as winners, companies must address three critical areas: excellence in innovation, excellence in implementation and excellence in strategic impact to the organization.