DMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 21, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- Aligned the look of the decision table in the documentation with the DMN specification.
- Links are now created as a straight link with the quick arrow option.
- Fixed an issue when resizing a node with has a straight link docked to it, the extremity of the link would go inside the node.
- An error is now shown when a user cannot save or copy to the local storage.
- Fixed a bug where some links would not get fully deleted when doing undo/redo in some cases.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a shape and starting to type its new name feature: the first letter typed was lost.
- Fixed an issue where when undoing a page rename, the page would be assigned with a blank name.
- Fixed an issue where the description field in the decision table would expand in size each time it was clicked.
- Fixed a bug where when generating a report with a function, the user would get a text area in HTML and an invalid MS Word file.
The post DMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 21, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.