Digital Marketing Assistant
Blog: iDatix Blog
Join a team of highly focused, results oriented Marketing Professionals delivering material results that drive client acquisition and revenue growth. You will have a fun, challenging and creative role focused on driving results from online and offline marketing.
Are you looking to join a highly entrepreneurial technology company and build a career in Marketing? Do you want to build a career in technology and love breaking new ground through Marketing? Do you want to work with a disruptive product that has a proven track record. Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Brett Buras, the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing at DocuPhase. I am looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we continue to penetrate a highly focused market with a truly world-class product.
DocuPhase delivers Robotic Accounting Automation to companies around the globe. DocuPhase helps companies automate accounting processes through the latest advancements in Capture, Content Management and Workflow Technology. Our clients reduce overhead and do more with less people. Ultimately, our clients use our technology to do one very important thing- drive costs down.
Our long term vision is to have a material and meaningful impact on the way that accounting departments operate. We will do this through the latest advancement in Robotic Accounting Automation.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in:
The Digital Marketing Assistant (DMA) works with the Marketing Team to create outbound and inbound marketing campaigns to generate leads and opportunities for Sales. The DMA will write and publish case studies, white papers, marketing materials, email, website, blog and PR content as well as assist the marketing team in executing the online and offline marketing plan. Tactics like SEO, Paid Search, Email Marketing and Content Market should be familiar and exciting to you. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the marketing group.
- Write compelling content for the purpose of creating prospect interest/response
- Learn and assist in the execution of marketing tactics
- Assist in the development and execution of online and offline events
- Maximize our presence in Social Media with compelling content
- Assist with website publishing, Conversion Optimization and Search Optimization
- A positive, find-a-way attitude
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in software marketing
- Experience with online and offline marketing strategies and execution
- Experience and success in writing short and medium copy for multiple channels
- A desire to do and achieve great things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial