CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 21, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- The Standard Event on PlanItemOnPart Connector is now filtered depending on the source, e.g.: Task versus Event/Milestone versus Case Plan Model.
- The Standard Event on onPart connector can now be displayed between square brackets.
- Discretionary associations are now created as a straight link with the quick arrow option.
- Fixed an issue when resizing a node with has a straight link docked to it, the extremity of the link would go inside the node.
- An error is now shown when a user cannot save or copy to the local storage.
- Fixed a bug where some links would not get fully deleted when doing undo/redo in some cases.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a shape and starting to type its new name feature: the first letter typed was lost.
- Fixed an issue when resizing a block human task, a non blocking icon would show instead.
- Fixed an issue where when undoing a page rename, the page would be assigned with a blank name.
The post CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 21, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.