CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – January 25, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- The CMMN Modeler now fully supports CMMN 1.1 specification:
- CMMN DI is now imported
- Added the support for Text Annotation and Association.
- Changed the onPart connector to align with the CMMN 1.1 spec.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) attributes have been added to Task and Stage.
- It is now possible to attach files, videos, links, urls and other document types to shapes.
- The HTML report now has a table of content.
- The comments are now exported to CMMN xml.
- The Process and Decision elements are now kept when importing and then exporting a CMMN file.
- Fixed an issue where deleting some shapes would also delete links on links.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing the comment bubble from showing.
- Fixed an issue where the CMMNEdge in the CMMN DI did not have the proper sourceCMMNElementRef for Discretionary Association.
- CaseFileItemOnPart now has the proper sourceRef.
- Fixed an issue where the lable bounds would not be properly places on the shape.
- Fixed an issue when linking a Process Task to a BPMN process which would result in an error in Internet Explorer and in FireFox.
The post CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – January 25, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.