Business Process Management Training
Business Process Management
Available online and in the classroom, you decide how you learn best and how deep into the topic you want to go. Online students can go at their own pace and have six months to complete the course and take the final exam to earn their BPM Specialist certificate. All study materials are included in the course, and though self directed, our training modules will take you step by step through the course fully preparing you for the final exam (exam is multiple choice and true/false and you have three attempts to pass).
Enjoy a good classroom discussion? Join peers in your field and take the course in one of our classrooms. Cover course topics over a two-day class, preparing you for the BPM Specialist exam. Or, take an even deeper dive, and stay a full four days to put you on track to earn an BPM Masters.
AIIM’s Business Process Management (BPM) course will help you
– Get a thorough understanding of different workflow and BPM technologies
– Understand the fundamentals of flowcharting and use standard charting symbols and functions
– Take a finished process model to execution
– Identify and plan enterprise application integration
– Earn the AIIM BPM Specialist designation after passing the online exam