Business Process Management BPM for BAs Webinar
This webinar is about Business Process Management (BPM) – the running and improving of a business via its processes. Mark Monteleone CBAP / PMP, the webinar presenter, defines and provides insight in the use of BPM by answering six questions:
* As a business analyst, what should you ask for when joining a business?
* What is the difference between managing a business by function vs. process?
* Why would you redesign rather than incrementally improve a process?
* Why should your process analysis cover a value chain rather than a sub process?
* Why should you establish leading and lagging metrics to control a process?
* What is the most challenging part of business process management, improving the process or managing the resistance?
Besides addressing the above questions, Mark will include a Business Analyst (BA) Quick Reference Checklist for conducting a “process redesign or incremental improvement analysis” plus explanations on various BPM terms and references.
** Eligible for PDUs, CDUs. **