Agile Requirements and User Stories: Extreme Programming Practices for Project Managers and Business Analysts
Many organizations are starting to reap rewards from adding Agile methods to their development practices. Learn what Project Managers and Business Analysts need to know about Extreme Programming (XP), User Stories and “The Planning Game.” Specifically, this recording will give practical Agile tips and tricks including how to specify User Stories to effectively drive out your Client’s true business requirements.
In this recording, you will:
– Understand how User Stories can be an effective technique for gathering user requirements.
– Learn tips & techniques on how to do User Stories effectively.
– Know how detailed User Stories need to be specified.
– Know exactly how many User Stories are required.
– Learn the PM’s and BA’s role in an XP development environment.