A New Order Out of Chaos-Building a Future Ready Organisation
Blog: NASSCOM Official Blog
The COVID-19 pandemic has completely disrupted all aspects of life and business. It has also proven to be the biggest catalyst of transformation for enterprises. Progressive enterprises are fast-tracking their digital transformation to prepare for a “never-normal” world; technologically laggard firms are rapidly shifting to a cloud platform and adopting other digital technologies to gain some competitive edge in the new, hybrid world.
NASSCOM and Avasant have jointly worked on a report to understand how firms’ organizational structure and business models are adapting to prepare a future-ready organization. We conducted a detailed survey of about 280 enterprises across the world for this study.
It gives a pure voice-of-the customer perspective on how buy-side enterprises are maturing into digital enterprises and highlights their areas of technology focus over the next 12-18 months.
It also explores how the future of work and future of workforce will change and what are the new business and delivery models that companies are adopting. From an outsourcing perspective, it highlights the emerging criteria against which service providers will be measured.
- 60% of global enterprises fast-tracking their digital projects
- 10%-30% increase in digital investments over next 18 months
- Cloud & cybersecurity – the most important areas of investments
- 65% enterprises indicate preparing for a hybrid/blended workforce
- 80% willing to have a location-agnostic workforce
- 60% firms looking to introduce new delivery models to enhance CX
The executive summary is available here for download. The full report is available here