What We Announced at TIBCO NOW 2018
Blog: The Tibco Blog
TIBCO NOW 2018 was all about innovating at the edge. We encouraged our attendees to expand their knowledge on innovation initiatives to amplify their impact, speed up their progress, and sustain success.
At TIBCO NOW, innovation was everywhere thanks to our strong partner ecosystem. We announced advancements to our TIBCO Connected Intelligence platform including:
ENHANCEMENTS TO EXISTING PRODUCTS
- TIBCO Spotfire X: Analytics, Accelerated with an all-new AI-driven experience and native, real-time visual analytics delivered in a new user interface (coming Q4)
- TIBCO Cloud Integration with TIBCO Scribe functionality: Cloud-based integration for businesses of any size and users of any skill level, now with TIBCO Scribe capabilities
- TIBCO Cloud Live Apps: Addition of a Live Apps assistant, featuring an automated chat-style interface, based on Amazon Lex™
- TIBCO Cloud Mashery and Mashery Local: Full lifecycle API management that is also available in a user’s own data center as containerized microservices
- TIBCO Data Virtualization: Massively distributed queries for high-performance big data access at scale
- Updates to other products including TIBCO BusinessWorks, BusinessWorks Container Edition, Hawk, LogLogic, ActiveSpaces, FTL
NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Project Flogo Rules: Real-time contextual decision-making for edge computing to determine next Best Action/Outcome and Experience
- Project Flogo Streams: Lightweight stream process for edge and cloud-native
- TIBCO Cloud AuditSafe (Beta): Immutable cloud-based audit ledger backed by TIBCO Blocklayer (Beta), TIBCO’s blockchain network
- TIBCO Cloud Events: Event processing and real-time decisioning tailored for the cloud
- TIBCO Cloud Nimbus: Collaborative business process mapping on TIBCO Cloud
- TIBCO Cloud Starters (TIBCO LABS): Customizable, cross-capability template applications
- TIBCO Data Science: Single, unified platform for creating and operationalizing data science (Coming soon)
- TIBCO JasperReports IO: Lightweight reporting and data visualization service
TIBCO LABS: It’s a team sport
TIBCO LABS, a new collaborative program run by the Office of the CTO, gives our customers and partners an active voice in developing the future of Connected Intelligence. TIBCO LABS facilitates the development of solutions for today’s challenging problems fast, showcases new capabilities, and offers an early view into emerging technologies including blockchain, AI, and machine learning.
The first set of TIBCO LABS projects include:
- Project Cloud Conversations: Delivers insights through conversations by empowering users to ask questions to gain deeper knowledge from their data and focusing on new ways for people to explore and interact with data.
- Project Dovetail: Provides a graphical interface for modeling smart contracts, making them easier to write, visualize, test, and audit, all without deep programming experience. Logic is abstracted from low-level code, and contracts can be deployed into different blockchain stacks with little or no change.
- TIBCO MyPartner app: Allows organizations to better collaborate with business partners by accelerating request resolution and streamlining interactions, all while enabling quick and effective decision-making.
- TIBCO Risk Investigation app: Empowers users to tap into a comprehensive set of capabilities to improve risk management, speed up the investigation of any suspicious transaction, and strengthen collaboration across the enterprise.