Upgrade on premise ICS agent by Ankur Jain
In one of my article, I have showcased how to install the on-premise agent on the Linux machine. This article will show you how to upgrade the existing on-premise agent. In this blog, we are upgrading the agent from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 Below are the steps to upgrade the on-premise agent
- Login into the ICS console and move to the Designer -> Agents page
- Click on the Download -> Connectivity Agent
- A file will be downloaded with name ics_conn_agent_installer_181022.0000.1074.zip
- Move the file on the server where the agent in up and running. In our case, we have moved the file to /home/AgentPatch/
- Unzip the installer and notice below files:
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.