Top 10 Oracle OpenWorld Sessions 2016
Blog: BPM Blog Avio Consulting
When attending Oracle Open World, it can be a bit overwhelming to identify the best sessions to attend and the best way to make sure you make the most of the conference. At AVIO, we’re here to help. We’ve reviewed the itinerary, argued about the agenda, and have identified our official Top 10 AVIO Recommended Sessions for OOW 2016. We think these sessions will be highly insightful, provide fantastic information on highly relevant topics, and enable you to make a case to join us again next year at OOW 2017!
Upgrading to Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Tips and Best Practices [CON7349]
- This session is invaluable for anyone planning an upgrade to Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- Don’t miss this session if you want to significantly lower the risk, decrease cost, and reduce the down time during upgrade.
Monday, Sep 19, 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. | Park Central – Metropolitan I
Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite: Tips and Techniques [CON7235]
- During this session explore solutions to the most common problems customers encounter when working in an Oracle SOA Suite 12c environment.
- Learn troubleshooting techniques and tools that can be utilized for faster resolution of your technical problem and better interaction with Oracle Support.
Monday, Sep 19, 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Moscone West – 2016
Accelerate Your Business with Oracle SOA Cloud Service [CON7366]
- Accelerate your ability to respond to business requirements by building integration solutions on Day 1 using Oracle SOA Cloud Service.
- Learn how you can use Oracle SOA Cloud Service to upgrade to Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
Tuesday, Sep 20, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Park Central – Metropolitan I
Microservices and SOA [CON7364]
- In this session learn about how you can introduce microservices into your existing infrastructure and where microservices makes the most sense.
- Topics include how API management and the integration platform help you introduce microservices without the anarchy.
Thursday, Sep 22, 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. | Park Central – Metropolitan I
Implementing a Healthcare Integration Solution with Oracle Fusion Middleware [CON7571]
- This session focuses on the overall architecture and the practical problems that Ascension Health faced during the implementation of the solution.
- Ascension Health has implemented a robust enterprise integration platform that integrates all clinical and nonclinical transactions for Health Ministries across the United States.
Thursday, Sep 22, 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Park Central – Metropolitan I
Oracle Integration Strategy: Cloud, API Analytics, Integration, and Process [CON6867]
- Learn how to best leverage Oracle’s recent innovations within Oracle Integration Cloud Service, Oracle Process Cloud Service, Oracle SOA Cloud Service, Oracle Stream Analytics, and Oracle API Platform Cloud Service.
- Join in the collaborative Q&A discussion to learn what you need to know to maintain integration leadership.
Monday, Sep 19, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Moscone West – 2007
APM for DevOps: Drive Faster, Higher Quality Software with Application Performance Management [CON6876]
- Solving a performance problem in production is even harder. With Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service, dig deep from browser to application code, whether it runs on Oracle WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite, Tomcat, JBoss, Node.js , .NET, or WebSphere.
- Applications today are inherently complex, consisting of multiple application servers and relying upon integration tiers, elastic microservices, and distributed APIs.
Monday, Sep 19, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Park Central – Franciscan II
Tuesday, Sep 20, 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. | Park Central – Franciscan II
Oracle SOA Suite 12c On-Premises and Oracle SOA Cloud Service: Customer Panel [CON7572]
- This panel discussion hosts some key Oracle service integration customers who showcase their integration use cases and challenges in their own data centers as well as their journey to the cloud.
- Hear real-world examples and learn how Oracle enables integration to bring value to your business.
Thursday, Sep 22, 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Park Central – Metropolitan I
Building an Oracle WebLogic, SOA, Service Bus Cloud in Your Data Center [CON6983]
- In this session discover Oracle Enterprise Manager’s middleware as a service (MWaaS) capabilities and how they can automate provisioning and cloning as well as monitoring and diagnostics for your entire on-premises software stack across both public and private clouds, including Oracle Cloud Machine.
- Get the details on provisioning, managing Oracle WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle Service Bus domains by building a cloud in your data center.
Thursday, Sep 22, 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. | Marriott Marquis – Salon 13
Hands-on Lab for Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service [HOL7608 ]
- In this session learn about and explore new features in Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service.
- Explore provisioning and new features such as integration with SaaS applications such as Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud.
Wednesday, Sep 21, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Hotel Nikko – Nikko Ballroom III (3rd Floor)
Other Sessions To Check Out:
Delivering Value from a Mixed Cloud and On-Premises Environment [CON7395]
- Wednesday, Sep 21, 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Moscone South – 304
Choosing a Cloud-Native AppDev Platform: An Unbiased Review of Alternatives [CON7105]
- Thursday, Sep 22, 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. | Moscone South – 306
Addressing Identity and Access on Your Journey to the Cloud [CON6962]
- Tuesday, Sep 20, 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. | Moscone West – 2020
Driving the Next Generation of Identity Standards [CON6971]
- Thursday, Sep 22, 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. | Moscone West – 2018