Spotlight on the Impact of Real-time and Visual Analytics at TIBCO Analytics Forum
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: 3 minutes
This year’s TAF has already set records for participation, and for a good reason. Five great reasons, in fact, with each designed to enhance your skills, your impact, and your network.
- Get informed and inspired by amazing guest speakers
- Hear real stories from real customers who stared down real data analytics challenges
- Connect with analytics leaders and product experts
- Get updates on the newest innovations in the data analytics industry
- It’s all digital and all free
Thought Leaders Deliver Inspiration, Insight, and Impact
The theme of this year’s TIBCO Analytics Forum is “Analytics in Time and Space.” The expanding value of real-time analytics and the visual nature of geospatial analysis are highlighted in keynotes, product breakout sessions, and customer use cases.
TAF kicks off with a fireside chat with dataviz guru Nadieh Bremer on visual analytics and digital art. Next, “A Conversation on Human-centered AI” with Ben Shneiderman, Emeritus Distinguished Professor, University of Maryland. Shneiderman’s information visualization innovations include dynamic query sliders and multiple coordinated windows for Spotfire, development of treemaps for viewing hierarchical data, and novel network visualizations for NodeXL.
TIBCO CAO Michael O’Connell will then offer a lively review of recent developments in data and analytics.
Breakout Sessions to Grow Your Impact
But wait, there’s more. A core element of TAF is the breakout sessions. In each, you’ll learn from experts on the latest analytics product features, plus how you can discover insights and automate actions throughout your business.
You’ll also find out how TIBCO Spotfire and WebFOCUS together facilitate the integration of data, visual analytics, streaming analytics, plus AI and machine learning into one hyperconverged analytics platform. A breakout on the newest and best graphics and data visualization features is also on the agenda. Breakout sessions include:
- Spotfire Mods: The latest and greatest graphics and visualizations (Jose Laviaguirre, TIBCO Software)
- Enterprise-scale Data Science: TIBCO Data Science and Spotfire (Colin Gray, TIBCO Software)
Real Stories from Real Customers to Validate Your Business Case
Hearing from real customers about their data analytics challenges—and deployment successes—will also prove invaluable.
Learn how Birchcliff Energy, an oil and gas company, built a Spotfire app to predict well development better. How the City of Brampton successfully deployed data solutions to improve service delivery. And how SEPA, a national environmental protection agency, uses digital twins to aid Scotland’s response to COVID, and improve the country’s response to cyberattacks. Learn how Taylor University is using WebFOCUS to optimize scholarship awards.
These and many more expert presenters from energy, government, healthcare, and manufacturing will share their data analytics successes.
Heads Up, Pencils Down
As always, TAF includes product training for all levels. Are you a beginner at Spotfire analytics? Learn the fundamentals, including chart filtering and marking and other basic features. Maybe you’re a Spotfire expert? Go hands-on with hierarchical and k-means clustering, predictive modeling, geoanalytics, spatial heat maps, and other expert features. Regardless of your current level, get better and faster with these expert-backed TIBCO Spotfire and WebFOCUS training sessions. There’s even a session for developers.
Other product training offerings include:
- TIBCO Tech: TIBCO Spotfire and TIBCO Team Studio to Build and Analyze a Model
- TIBCO Tech: TIBCO Spotfire and TIBCO Streaming to Analyze Data in Real-Time
- TIBCO Tech: TIBCO WebFOCUS and TIBCO Team Studio to Create and Visualize a Model
“Data as the New Water”
According to IDC, 87 percent of CXOs admit that becoming a more intelligent enterprise is a top priority. They also note that data-driven organizations have the best decision-making capability—and these are the businesses experiencing the biggest increase in value.
Increasing investment in analytics bears this out. The TIBCO Analytics Forum delivers actionable insights and training designed to help you and your organization leverage these trends.
TAF Learning by the Numbers
Whether you’re just starting or have years of experience, TAF will prove of lasting benefit. TAF is the ideal platform to enhance your skills, extend your network, and push the data analytics industry forward! There’s plenty for you to gain:
- 25 Breakout sessions—with clear use cases revealing the power of analytics in action
- 10 Product training sessions—offering practical, hands-on training for all skill levels
- 5 General sessions—with renowned leaders who will inspire you with their insights on maximizing the impact of data and analytics
- 1 Spotfire Hackathon—to challenge your skills and win prizes
Find out why registration has increased by over 80 percent from last year. Register today.
The post Spotlight on the Impact of Real-time and Visual Analytics at TIBCO Analytics Forum first appeared on The TIBCO Blog.