Robotic process automation (RPA). The next productivity revolution.
The reality vs the science fiction
Robotic process automation (RPA) is not:
- A humanoid robot.
- Something that can entirely replace humans.
- Purely just another cost play.
- Something that replicates human cognitive functions…yet.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is:
- Configurations that automate manual, repeatable tasks.
- Algorithms that solve specific problems.
- Software ‘robots’ that plug into, and access, existing business software.
- Workflow enabled interaction.
Being relatively simple to implement, RPA can deliver benefits quickly and return on investment of over 300%.
PwC can work with you to successfully integrate RPA into your business to fully realise the benefits.
Learn more at www.pwc.com.au/rpa