On the Catwalk…
Blog: Ken Hussey blog
Yeah, on the catwalk. We’ll do our little turn on the catwalk. We’ve got models, you know what I mean, and we’ll do our little turn on the catwalk.
Speaking of evangelism, we’re trying something a little different this year to promote modeling at EclipseCon. We’re holding one session, “Modeling Project Runway 2010”, where we’ll be showing off new and noteworthy enhancements from ten of your favorite modeling projects. We’ve got a great lineup of presenters… lined up:
- Cédric Brun (M2M ATL)
- Sven Efftinge (TMF Xtext)
- Bernd Kolb (EMF QTV)
- Benoît Langlois (EMFT EGF)
- Henrik Lindberg (EMFT b3)
- Frédéric Madiot (GMT MoDisco)
- Jonathan Musset (M2T Acceleo)
- Remi Schnekenburger (MDT Papyrus)
- Yves Yang (PMF)
- Sebastian Zarnekow (EMFT MWE)
To add to the fun, we’ll also be holding a photo contest over the coming weeks, to see who can best transform these fine gentlemen into visions of beauty befitting a proper modeling runway. Stay tuned for your chance to shape the face of modeling at Eclipse!