Nordic Business Transformation – Bringing The Back Office To The Frontline Of Change
Nordic Business Transformation (NBT) is back for the 12th year, larger than ever – this year’s event features new and expanded content; designed to tackle your most topical transformation challenges head-on. There will be 50+ expert speakers sharing their case studies, expertise and best practices for business transformation and strategic back-office change
The Softomotive team will also be running live demonstrations on Booth #4, you will find our Sales Manager Maddie Kallstrom leading the demos.
There are 5 key themes for this years NBT:
- Overcoming the challenges of attracting and retaining a digitally competent workforce that embrace change
- Deploying technology and building upon IT infrastructure and legacy systems to keep up with the competition
- Deploying automation technologies to enable the business to focus on much more strategic and value-driven tasks that support the organisation’s cost, risk and growth objectives
- Developing change management and transformation leadership initiatives to deliver a seamless transition in the move to digitisation
- Utilizing data and analytics to acquire actionable and valuable business insights and inform strategic decision-making
The Softomotive People1st Approach for RPA turns the world of RPA on its head, making the democratisation of RPA a reality. Everyone is a citizen developer equipped to accelerate “bottom-up” innovation of process automation. Such automation is only fully deployed on an enterprise-wide basis once they have been centrally tested and proven.
6 reasons why it’s time for a People1st Approach for RPA
- Low upfront costs
- Lower Risk
- Supercharge Innovation
- Realize the full potential of RPA
- Increase Agility
- High People Engagement
Click here to learn more about Softomotive’s People1st Approach for RPA
The post Nordic Business Transformation – Bringing The Back Office To The Frontline Of Change appeared first on Softomotive.