Kogito 1.32.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Quarkus 2.15 integration
- Integration with Flyway for PostgreSQL data migration for process runtime persistence in the following addons: kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-postgresql and kogito-addons-springboot-persistence-postgresql.
- Data Index Integration with Flyway for PostgreSQL persistence.
- Sleep parameter can be used in action to define the time periods that the workflow execution should sleep before/after executing the function. It needs to be used as mentioned in the Specification document.
- Removed kogito.persistence.auto.ddl property for PostgreSQL persistence addons ( kogito-addons-quarkus-persistence-postgresql and kogito-addons-springboot-persistence-postgresql ). Please refer to using Flyway integration in order to handle database creation.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.26.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.32.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.