Kogito 1.31.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we have included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Quarkus 2.14 integration
- First alpha version of the Kogito Serverless Operator
- New OpenAPI Callback example within Serverless Workflows
- Sysout custom type now supports hardcoded strings (before it was only supporting expressions)
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.25.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.31.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.