Kogito 1.13.0 released!
Blog: Drools & jBPM Blog
From a feature point of view, we included a series of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Data Index service new Gateway API methods for handling human task comments and attachments.
- Data Index support for storing information about human task comments and attachments
- Fixed memory leak in Kogito process runtime
- MongoDB performance improvements with index creation for process instance ID.
- quarkus-resteasy and quarkus-resteasy-jackson are now optional dependencies of the extension. If you omit these dependencies, you will then have to opt-out of the REST endpoint generation with
- existing projects will have to explicitly put quarkus-resteasy and quarkus-resteasy-jackson in their dependencies, or the Kogito extensions will raise an error.
- Kogito Operator is now installed on Cluster Scope when using OLM. For more information please take a look on KOGITO-5976.
For more details head to the complete release notes.
All artifacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artifacts are available on Maven Central.
- Kogito examples can be found here.
- Kogito images are available on Quay.io.
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Kogito tooling 0.14.0 artifacts are available at the Visual Studio Marketplace.
A detailed changelog for 1.13.0 can be found in Atlassian Jira.
New to Kogito? Check out our website https://kogito.kie.org. Click the "Get Started" button.