Kogito 0.9.1 released
Blog: PROCESSES, RULES AND EVENTS
From a feature point of view there are only minor changes compared to 0.9.0, but on top of bug fixing we have also spent quite some time on following areas:
This is a milestone for us as we wanted to bring an end-to-end story and focus on our documentation and getting started experience to help you with your first steps on Kogito. Take a look and let us know if you have further questions or recommendations!
New to Kogito?
Click on the “Get Started” button.
All artefacts are available now:
- Kogito runtime artefacts are available on Maven Central
- Kogito examples can be found here
- Kogito images are available on quay
- Kogito operator is available in the OperatorHub in OpenShift
- Kogito tooling 0.3.1 artefacts are available here
As announced last week we’ve also introduced a chat channel
where you can reach the core team or interface with the community, so hope to see you all there !
Detailed release notes for 0.9.1 in JIRA can be found here