Is MDM on Your Radar? Here Are Ten Things You Need to Know
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Knowledge is Power in Master Data Management
America’s fourth president and one of its founding fathers, James Madison once said, “Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”
This year organizations will spend more than $7 billion on Master Data Management (MDM). If you plan to be one of them, then it surely makes sense to heed Madison’s counsel and empower yourself with MDM knowledge.
What You Need to Know
MDM is an expansive topic that spans people, processes, and MDM platform technology. So there is a lot to learn.
Wouldn’t it be great if you someone synthesized the ten most important things you need to know?
Ten things such as:
- What is Master Data Management?
- Why use Master Data Management?
- What are the benefits of Master Data Management?
- Who uses Master Data Management?
- What are the top business cases for Master Data Management?
- What are the key capabilities within a Master Data Management platform
- Are there analyst evaluations of Master Data Management Platforms?
- What is the business case for Master Data Management?
- What does it take to successfully implement Master Data Management?
- What are the biggest inhibitors to Master Data Management success?
Accelerate Your MDM Knowledge the Easy Way
For answers to these questions, check out this white paper, Ten Things You Need to Know About Master Data Management. It provides the essential knowledge you need to build your MDM strategy and drive value from your MDM investments.