Integration & Process Partner Community Newsletter February 2023
Blog: PaaS Community
Dear PaaS Partner Community
We are excited and humbled to share that Gartner has named OIC a Leader and Positioned Highest for Ability to Execute in Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide. We could not have done this without your partnership and support in helping us achieve this. We promise to continue to listen to your needs, feedback and requirements to improve, innovate, and execute. Please reach out to the team anytime. Here is the press announcement where you can also get the report. Please feel free to share your feedback and comments via e-mail & LinkedIn.
Jointly, with you our partners, customers and employees, we created a very active community. Today we are collaborating, engaging, training, supporting and communicating with more than 10.000 community members.
How you contributed and can continue to grow:
- Oracle SaaS is a market leader for ERP, HCM and CX solutions. Each customer needs to connect Oracle SaaS with additional services, cloud and on-premise. Oracle Integration offers pre-built adapters for Oracle SaaS & 3rd party SaaS, technology & database connectivity, enterprise messaging and adapters for productivity & social apps. With Oracle’s leadership in the SaaS market, we focused on SaaS customers and partners.
- Trained and certified partners to deliver successful customer projects. Every year we offer more than 20 trainings for Oracle partners. In these three day workshops, up to 200 attendees learn the product in live virtual classes. This resulted in 6244 Integration Cloud certifications since 2020. Want to get trained? Attend one of the upcoming free hands-on workshop.
- Via a partner community model, we support our partners with sales, marketing and enablement information. A monthly newsletter and monthly webcast provide the latest updates and an instant messaging tool facilitates collaboration and ad-hoc support. Members include innovative regional system integrators able to deliver local projects rapidly, as well as global system integrators who often focus on multiple & large internal customer rollouts. With almost 10.000 individual members the partner community model scales on a global level. Join the community and invite your colleagues.
- For customers and prospects we established a success program which includes a quarterly newsletter, quarterly product webcast, summit and success stories. The product webcast provides customers with the latest release details including new features and roadmap information. Prospects learn from successful customer implementations in regional success webcasts. An excellent example is the London Heathrow airport project. Capgemini jointly presented in a joint webinar with LHR project benefits and best practices. Which resulted in a reference, press release and a CloudWorld keynote. Attend an event and share your Oracle Integration win story!
- Regular and active communications via the customer and partner newsletters, webcasts, blogs, instant messaging and social media to share the latest product information, roadmaps and success stories. Subscribe to the integration newsletter.
Congratulations and special thanks to all – This is your result and success! Thanks for your investment, trust and success. Let’s celebrate the success and accelerate!
Integration 3 upgrades are beginning, prepare and attend a hands-on bootcamp. For partners in Bangalore, India we offer an in-class workshop April 27th & 28th 2023.
Thanks to the community for sharing all the integration articles: OIC 22.12.1 Release – New Features –> Parallel Processing & Features of Oracle Integration 3 & Alert Notification Accelerator in Oracle Integration Cloud & Calling an Oracle Integration Cloud integration from OCI Data Integration Data flow using a Generic REST connection & Tracking Table & Saving Payload As Is in Oracle Integration Cloud & Parallel Execution of Actions Oracle Integration-3 & Mailchimp adapter & Encrypt Data in Oracle Integration Cloud using OCI Vault Service & Embedding Oracle Integration Insight dashboards : Quickly and Easily & OIC Billing Metrics – how many messages is each integration consuming?
For a short summery of our monthly key information watch the PaaS Partner Updates on YouTube. The February video highlights the Gartner Magic Quadrant report and the community resources. In this month’s community webcast Blaine Carter will introduce the Application Platform (Visual Builder) to extend Oracle SaaS. Please join the PaaS Partner Community Webcast February 28th 2023. On-demand webcast recordings are available at the Oracle Video Hub.
Want to publish your best practice article & news in the next community newsletter? Please feel free to send it via Twitter @soaCommunity #PaaSCommunity. Visit the Community Website (membership required) for the latest Oracle Integration product information including sales kit, training and marketing material & slack channel!
To read the newsletter please visit https://bit.ly/paasnewsfebruary2023
Please like and share the newsletter at Twitter and LinkedIn.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: newsletter,SOA Community newsletter,SOA Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.