iBPMS – Intelligent BPM Systems (BPM and Workflow Handbook Series)
Intelligent BPM Systems: Impact and Opportunity
“The need for Intelligent Business Operations (IBO) supported by intelligent processes is driving the need for a new convergence of process technologies lead by the iBPMS. The iBPMS changes the way processes help organizations keep up with business change,” notes Gartner Emeritus Jim Sinur in his Foreword.
Co-authors include industry experts Keith Swenson, Nathaniel Palmer, Robert Shapiro, Setrag Khoshafian, Charles Webster, James Taylor, Pieter van Schalkwyk, Steinar Carlsen et al
* Thriving on Adaptability: How Smart Companies Win in a Data-Driven World.
* Avoiding Fragility in Innovative Learning Organizations
* Adaptive Case Management for Railway Freight Operations
* Creating an Integrated Platform for Enterprise-wide Process Intelligence
* Process of Everything
* The iBPM Ecosystem: More Human than System
* Marketing Intelligent BPM to Healthcare Intelligently
* How to Make Mobile BPM Robust and Intelligent
* Decision Support For Intelligent BPM
* Emerging Standards in Decision Modeling an Introduction to Decision Model & Notation
* A Reliable Methodology for BPM Project Implementation
* Composing Services in the Future Internet: Choreography-Based Approach
* Making SOA work a Practice-Oriented Overview
* Smart Tools and Visual Analytics
An intelligent BPM suite provides the functionality needed to support more intelligent business operations, including real-time analytics, extensive complex event processing (CEP) and business activity monitoring (BAM) technologies and enhanced mobile, social and collaborative capabilities.
The co-authors of this important book describe various aspects and approaches with regard to impact and opportunity.
By reading this book, you’ll understand how successful organizations keep up with business change, and how an adaptive, intelligent enterprise is able to navigate changes.