GoFounders Review: The Company That Covers All Your Business Issues
Blog: NASSCOM Official Blog
Every year almost 5 million Startups take birth, and nearly 123,000 fail every day, contributing to 90% of the failure rate. The reasons behind companies failing at such a high rate are –
- Incompetence due to lack of planning (19%)
- Lack of experiences that lead to wrong inventory purchase and high advertisement costs (10%)
- Less experienced leaders and inadequate and inefficient team members (23%)
- Personal problems such as time and money constraints (29%)
- Less understanding of customer needs (14%)
In such a case, these factors can help a company to head towards a profitable business –
- Experienced mentors who can guide a company from the start and through the growth stage.
- Persistence helps startups to remain patient and become strong while competing and going through a bad phase.
- Disruptive ideas help to anticipate competitor’s next plan of action and to understand customer needs.
- Understand the market and start small and then think big.
Now, you must be thinking of where to find these factors altogether. We suggest you join hands with GoFounders.
GoFounders is an epitome of the online marketing industry, which helps an offline and online business to succeed by providing personalised tools and services designed for any marketing activities.
Ash Mufareh founded the company in July 2018 to help those who seek in the field of online business. He is an expert in online marketing and understands how the internet world is evolving and how companies should sync with this change. He believes every person deserves personal time and financial freedom. That’s why he created GoFounders, a back-office for ONPASSIVE that allows interested members to register as a founder and build teams to receive passive earning. Thus, the company secures the future of its founders by ensuring financial freedom and continuous residual income for the whole life.
What is the product about?
GoFounders is a back-office of ONPASSIVE, which is a product-based online marketing solution company. One can become a founder at ONPASSIVE by registering on GoFounders website. After successful registration, GoFounders offers various tools for its registered members to build a team, send invitations and share contents.
Tools available on GoFounders platforms are:
- My Team: To view the overall performance of the team and details of the team members.
- My Invitations: To create customised Email Templates for the invitation purpose. It also allows sending emails in bulk to multiple invitees.
- My Links: This option allows copying, sharing and creating links for invitation, Webinar and Presentations.
- TrimURL: This is a tool developed in-house to be used by the founders for creating customised links for the invitation purpose.
- Webinars: Previous webinar recordings and upcoming webinar information can be viewed in this section, along with moderator and login credentials.
- Downloads: Founders can download and use contents such as videos, posters and videos, e-books created for founders to share these at desired platforms for awareness purpose.
- Community: This section is created for keeping the motivation flowing among teams on GoFounders platform. Here the contents shared for highlighting the success GoFounders and ONPASSIVE have achieved till date.
Along with these tools, GoFounders provides Support tab for providing 24/7 assistance in case of any query or help required.
Why should I join GoFounders?
- Anyone who is looking for successful business experience and desires to achieve dreams through financial freedom must become part of GoFounders.
- Anyone, whose goals are to get out of the monotonous and redundant marketing activities, must join GoFounders.
- Anyone who wants to become a leader and show the right way to success to the world must become a founder by registering with GoFounders.
There are 3 most essential and important features of GoFounders company, and its members make most out of these features.
- Marketing Tools integrated with Artificial Intelligence: GoFounders offers various plug-n-play digital marketing tools designed in-house, which can be personalised and installed easily to automate users business. These tools are blended with Artificial Intelligence to facilitate complete automation of business activities such as sales, promotions and recruitment. Hence, business owners can have a stand-alone hands-free business without manual intervention.
- Team Building and Growth: GoFounders members can succeed only if they have an active team. That’s why the company offers multiple tools on its platform to build and nurture a strong team.
- Compensation Plan and Spill-Over: One of the main reason why prospects turn into a founder is GoFounders’ compensation plan which enforces 3X10 matrix allowing only 3 members enrolment by a founder at one level. More than 3 members would get enrolled in the next level where the position is vacant. This feature is called as Spill-Over, and it allows a member to earn a commission for enrolment done by someone else.
ONPASSIVE and GoFounders have received mostly positive feedback from the employees and their registered founders. Glassdoor, Sitejabber and Trustpilot review sites have scored GoFounders more than “4 stars”, and that’s an excellent review for any company.
On top of that, its founders consider GoFounders community as the ultimate tool for active participation. They are actively waiting for the launch of ONPASSIVE so that GoFounders tool can see full utilisation. ONPASSIVE’s Blog has a dedicated section for GoFounders, where its function and tools are explained for the users. Its vast community share testimonials on this platform which mostly suggest that joining GoFounders has been the best decision of their life.
The features and reviews shared by the GoFounders community and its employees are very positive. Who doesn’t wants to have a business in auto-mode to spend personal time? Who doesn’t wants to have a guaranteed continuous flow of residual income which secures life forever? And GoFounders provides all these along with an awesome team which shares the same objectives and goals. The company has been already making an impact and currently receiving thousands of registration requests each week. The GoFounders family has more than 51,000 members and doesn’t look like it’s going to stop ever.