Embedding Oracle Integration Insight dashboards : Quickly and Easily by Sandhya Lakshmi Gopalan
Blog: PaaS Community
Integration Insight in Oracle Integration (or short Insight) empowers business users by providing a real-time view into their business processes. In addition to viewing Insight dashboards within the Oracle Integration console, Insight offers the capability to embed business dashboards in other applications.
- If your business involves order management and you already have your business users using Oracle Cloud ERP to manage your orders, you can embed Insight dashboards for the order process in Cloud ERP. This provides business users with a single consolidated view within Cloud ERP, without needing to sign into Oracle Integration to view the Insight dashboards.
- If you have a financial business process, with a front-end application that is used by business users, Insight dashboards can be embedded in the front-end application to show real-time business process metrics that can assist in making business decisions
Integration Insight provides three ways to embed dashboards in other applications:
- URL builder for embedding dashboards in an iFrame.
- Custom web component built using Oracle JET Composite Component Architecture.
- Insight web components for Visual Builder Application.
As shown below: Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.