We are happy to announce that we have just released Disco 2.7.
This release improves the performance and fidelity of Disco’s process maps, especially for data sets with large numbers of activities. We have also added the option to export and load holiday presets to TimeWarp, allowing you to more efficiently re-use your favorite set of holidays.
We recommend that you update at your earliest convenience. Like every release of Disco, this update fixes a number of bugs and improves the general performance and stability.
Keep your feedback coming — Your bug reports and suggestions help us make Disco faster, more stable, more polished, and more useful with every update!
How To Update
You need to install this update of Disco manually. Please download and run the updated installer packages manually from fluxicon.com/disco
- Process Map:
- Increased performance and stability of graph layout.
- Improved the estimation of total and mean durations for aggregated paths.
- Simplifying process maps with huge numbers of activities made more consistent.
- Addressed an issue with restoring process maps with large numbers of activities.
- High-resolution chart rendering on retina and HiDPI screens.
- Optimized scaling of timeline charts.
- Save and load presets for easier re-use.
- Improved bank holidays navigation UI.
- Added bank holidays calendar for Saudi Arabia.
- Fixed an issue where graph export could include negative durations.
- Improved data integrity safeguards.
- Control Center:
- Improved hardware detection.
- Enable proxy server configuration via the system panel.
- Changing the memory limit is now more reliable on Windows.
- Extended system information.
- Color management more robust.
- Improved signup experience on Windows.
- Improved shutdown flow.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent proper startup on some setups.
- Improved layout.
- Increased security and reliability.
- Improved stability when connecting through a proxy.
- More reliable auto-updates on Windows.
- Sandbox project is now also available offline.
- Refreshed sandbox project.
- Improved general graphics fidelity and performance.
- Improved installation experience.
- Improved experience for use with assistive devices.
- Java update.