We are happy to announce that we have just released Disco 2.6.
This release improves the performance, fidelity, and the reliability of timeline charts in the statistics view of Disco. We have also expanded the selection of holiday calendar presets in TimeWarp, and loading CSV files should be even more reliable now.
We recommend that you update at your earliest convenience. Like every release of Disco, this update fixes a number of bugs and improves the general performance and stability.
Thank you all for your feedback, bug reports, and suggestions. We could not do this without you, and we hope you like Disco 2.6!
How To Update
Disco will automatically download and install this update the next time you run it, if you are connected to the internet. If you are using Disco offline, you can download and run the updated installer packages manually from fluxicon.com/disco
- Process Map: Improved layout for secondary metrics.
- Greater precision and accuracy of cases-over-time and events-over-time charts in overview.
- Improved fidelity of timeline charts rendering.
- Extended selection of holiday calendars.
- Improved stability and performance.
- CSV Import:
- Improved file encoding auto-detection accuracy.
- UI fixes for high-resolution displays.
- Workspace: Improved data integrity safeguards and garbage collection.
- UI: Toolbar behavior more consistent.
- Platform: Java update.