We are happy to announce that we have just released Disco 2.10.
In this release, we have improved the auto-detection of imported file types, along with detailed feedback on parsing errors for MXML and XES. Furthermore, this update fixes a couple of minor issues around setting and applying filters.
We recommend that you update at your earliest convenience. Like every release of Disco, this update fixes a number of bugs and improves the general performance and stability.
Thank you for using Disco! We shipped quite some improvements for our little app this year, and we hope that some of those have made your life a little easier and more productive. Let us know what you think, keep the bug reports coming, and we’ll take it from here — next year!
How to update
Disco will automatically download and install this update the next time you run it, if you are connected to the internet.
- Fixed an issue with filtering for explicit case IDs and variants.
- Properly reflect data set selection after empty filter result.
- XES Import: More detailed feedback for malformed files.
- MXML Import: More detailed feedback for malformed files.
- XES Export: Updated XES version declaration.
- User Feedback: Improved debug logging.