Customer Story: Multicontainer
MULTICONTAINER is a company specialized in the rental and sale of sea containers. It has local offices in Argentina, Peru, Panama, Paraguay and Uruguay, wholesale in Ecuador, Colombia and Chile and strategic partners in Brazil, United States and Europe.
The expansion to Argentina was carried out by a Country Manager from Uruguay. That generated the need to have a tool that would help managing operations and coordinating commercial tasks remotely.
Thus began the strategic automation of processes using Flokzu, which over time have been perfected and expanded into other countries.
Much of the daily work was done via phone, Skype, e-mail, but we had no place to keep track of the status. [Flokzu] allowed us to work remotely, easily remember what we had to do each day and find information quickly.
The Lead Registration is the most used process. There the commercial team enters all the information exchanged with the potential customer.
The team also automated the Billing process. Once the sale is finalized, it is possible to invoice neatly because all relevant information is stored in Flokzu.
A least used (but still automated) process was the Incident Report, to register refrigerated containers that were damaged. That way the team can keep track of what happened, how it was solved, how much it cost and so on.
Most used features
The following features in Flokzu were highlighted by the team for being particularly useful:
- Searches: used to find all relevant info related to a client quickly. All info entered in Flokzu becomes instantly searchable, including attachments.
- Comments: used to exchange notes between team members without the need of sending emails. When a certain employee needs to be notified, users can simply mention him/her in the comment to send him/her and automated notification. Comments were the perfect feature to provide flexibility when needed. All contingencies, questions and annotations can be properly registered.
- Timers: process workflows included timers to send automated reminders. That way each Seller could follow up with the potential client in a timely manner.
- Starred: each user starred the leads that were particularly interesting, to find it more easily in the future.
- Metrics & Reports: all activity performed in Flokzu is tracked in a Dashboard, visible only to special users. Administrators can quickly identify who registered the most leads, who finalized them faster, how much each Seller sold, etc. It is an objective report that is generated automatically.
Multicontainer’s team also highlighted Flokzu’s support, mainly the ability to consider their requests and suggestions.
They showed interest in the things we said. They are interested in the customer, in finding the right solution, in making the tool really useful. They helped us model the processes. We have had a very good response from the Flokzu team.
Benefits since using Flokzu
For Multicontainer, automating their business processes allowed them to close more leads for two reasons: it was easier to keep track of each one and they reduced the amount of lost time.
In a few months, more than 2,000 leads were registered, facilitating their monitoring, meeting deadlines and exchanging documentation. This volume would have been unmanageable without a tool like Flokzu.
Using Flokzu we were able to spend our time on more important matters and avoid others that didn’t add value to the business. It mainly helped us to be more organized and to save time.