Connected Intelligence sweeps the Marketo Marketing Nation!
Blog: The Tibco Blog
At the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit today, TIBCO and Marketo announced a new partnership to apply the TIBCO® Connected Intelligence platform to help marketers achieve digital transformation with:
- Easy access to more data for 360-degree views of customers
- Deeper data insights with out-of-the-box analytics applications
- The ability to take action in real time
The companies are teaming up on two game-changing offerings for Marketo® Power Users.
Command Center for Marketo Insights in TIBCO Spotfire® is a prebuilt, interactive dashboard that provides deep insights from campaign data to improve marketing ROI and help better manage the Marketo platform. For the first time, out-of-the-box, users can:
- Perform data health checks to identify and remediate data quality issues and improve accuracy
- Visually monitor activity KPIs to quickly understand what’s happening in the platform
- Visualize and segment contact attributes in their database to improve targeting
- Understand how leads are engaging with email and web content to accelerate the sales cycle
An early release of the Command Center is available here.
Starter Kits will enable Marketo users pull more external data into the platform to help achieve a 360-degree view of the customer. The SAP Starter Kit, using TIBCO BusinessWorks™, is the first to be announced and will be available later this year.
Delivering real-time insights from data that lives anywhere and automating actions for better decisions is what TIBCO does all day, every, day, for clients in every industry. We are thrilled to bring this power of connected intelligence to Marketo users everywhere.