Coaching in the Workplace: A Pocket Guide of Strategies and Tools for Powerful Change
This pocket guide to coaching gives managers and supervisors an on-the-job edge for bringing out the best in their employees. It’s simply packed with proven techniques for moving forward in just about every situation a manager may encounter. Each protocol is clearly explained; including the why-to, how-to, and when-to use it along with step-by-step instructions making it the genuine “field guide” for effectiveness every manager should carry in his or her pocket.
Written by expert executive coaches Tim Hallbom and Nick LeForce, Coaching in the Workplace will help you and your employees to set better goals, make better decisions, take action to accomplish goals, and utilize natural strengths.
What you’ll learn:
– What coaching is and why you need it in your organization
– A clear sense of the 5 key phases of the coach relationship
– How to identify and use the 3 key perspectives that ignite passion
– The 3 required characteristics of a crystal-clear desired outcome
– Why we set goals and don’t take action – and how to develop strategies for earnest commitment
– 6 questions you can ask yourself to improve your coaching performance
– How to provide feedback that is welcome and heard
– 6 clear and specific steps to helping clients create a vision, then turn it into action
– How to consistently help your client/employees stay motivated
The format, tools and techniques found in Coaching in the Workplace make this pocket guide truly authoritative and easy to use. Bring coaching into your organization and maximize the performance of employees by tapping into their inner strengths and wisdom while maintaining high levels of morale and retention.