CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 7, 2016
New and Improved Features:
- Documentation reporting improvements:
- Advanced attributes are now exported in MS Word and HTML reports.
- User choices are now remembered in the documentation box.
- The proper rules icon is now shown.
- The logo is now added to the title page of the documentation export.
- The Discretionary items have been grouped together under their stage/case mode or human task in the CMMN Report feature.
- A new Project Charter functionality has been added. The project charter allows to define the Scope, Goals, Challenges and Stakeholders of your project.
- The ifPart is now created by default for Sentry.
- Aligned the placement of Quick Connect arrows in Internet Explorer 9.
- Aligned the text on the button for the Dialog Box in Internet Explorer 9.
- Fixed an issue where the documentation report would fail when importing a CMMN file and generating the report right after.
- Fixed an issue where the user would not be notified if a save failed.
The post CMMN Modeler – Release Notes – March 7, 2016 appeared first on Trisotech.