BPMS, A Compliance Officers Best Friend
I recently updated the Lithe IT website and added a new link to highlight one of my favourite features that leading BPMS support, improving compliance.
- Provide a full audit trail of all process execution, showing interactions by systems and people,
- Retain a complete change history for all processes and show which process version a specific instance used,
- Automate many manual process steps reducing room for non-compliance,
- Mandate checklists and authorisation workflow to be completed during process execution,
- Integrate with existing systems and processes, so that results can be achieved rapidly,
- Enables mobile workers to take part in processes including those using mobile phones to connect,
- Allow business rules to be defined and managed, separate from process workflows, which will control the execution path,
- Deliver real-time reporting on targets and events so that specific conditions can trigger alerts,
- Modify the level of checking required based on skill level of the operator taking part in a process.
For these reasons, I believe a BPMS is the ideal technology to implement a control framework, and therefore becomes a Compliance Officer’s best friend.
If you are interested in finding out more about how a BPMS can help you contact me at AnthonyMurphy@LitheIT.com, call UK (141) 314 3707, or tweet me @Anthony_LitheIT.