bpmNEXT and Red Hat Summit
Blog: PROCESSES, RULES AND EVENTS
Here is a short list of the sessions we have on two great conferences this month. First of all, on bpmNEXT Edson will talk about DMN support and I will give a talk on unstructured cases.
Red Hat Summit is 2 weeks later and there will be a larger number of presentations around BPM (and a lot more of course)! We hope to meet you there!
Oh, and check the bottom of this post for a discount code for the Red Hat Summit registration!
- April 19th, 09:00: An Executable DMN Solution for Business Users – Bruce Silver and Edson Tirelli
- April 20th, 09:30: Supporting Unstructured Work – Kris Verlaenen
- May 2nd, 10:15: Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Primer: Capabilities, Vision and Roadmap – Mark Proctor, Phil Simpson, Prakash Aradhya
- May 2nd, 11:30: It’s all about the process: How Red Hat IT is using JBoss BPM Suite – Kris Verlaenen, Michael Cirioli and Maciej Swiderski
- May 2nd, 15:30: Decision Model and Notation (DMN) 101 – Edson Tirelli and Denis Gagné
- May 2nd, 15:30: Show me the money! Optimize your business with JBoss BRMS Business Resource Planner – Geoffrey De Smet and Duncan Doyle
- May 3rd, 10:15: Preview BPM Suite 7 And meet the brains behind it – Roger Palleja and Mark Proctor
- May 3rd, 15:30: Advanced Drools – Mark Proctor and Mario Fusco
- May 3rd, 15:30: End to End BPM: From process modeling to execution with Signavio and Red Hat – Duncan Doyle and Tom Debevoise
- May 3rd, 16:30: Deep dive on case management – Kris Verlaenen and Maciej Swiderski
- May 4th, 10:15: Case management applications with BPM – Kris Verlaenen, Andrew Bonham and Michelle Kelo
- May 4th, 15:30: Decisions at a fast pace: scaling to multi-million transactions/second at Amadeus – Tarek Zaigouche, Edson Tirelli, Gabriel Bechara and Matteo Casalino
- May 4th, 15:30: Dawn of the Citizen Developer: Low Code Application Development Made Easy in BPMS/BRMS 7 – Alexandre Porcelli and Mark Proctor