A Trifecta of Updates!
I didn’t believe it was possible, until I saw it with my own eyes. Not content with launching a fantastic productivity solution for Salesforce.com two weeks ago, we managed to release three other new items into the wild this week as well.
First on the agenda is ActiveVOS 8.0.5. Although this is mainly a point release, we’ve fixed a couple of defects and polished a few of the features. If you’re an ActiveVOS customer you should have received an email from our highly skilled support staff by now, giving you details of how to download the update. If it hasn’t arrived in your inbox just yet, follow this link to download the packages.
Second, we made an update to our ActiveVOS add-on product, Socrates. Although we released version 1.0 a little over six weeks ago, our dedicated engineers have been working to implement many of the positive suggestions we received from early customers. The Socrates core that you know and love remains the same, but we’ve reworked much of the end-user interface to improve visibility and navigation. To be honest, there was a whole host of UI improvements, so let me just point out some of the more noticeable accomplishments:
- Rich Data Input Controls: Support for date, time and date-time, text area, masked fields for phone and social security numbers.
- Customizable Themes: Support for customized themes that match your own corporate look and feel.
- Guidance Tree Tagging: Guidance trees can be organized by topic in the Home tab. Each guidance tree can be tagged with an unlimited number of terms.
- Enhanced Search: The editor now includes a very intuitive search box that locates any text on the canvas or inside any instruction box.
- Improved Screen Step Form Editor: Screen steps can host data fields inside the instructions area.
- Auto-Step Screen Generation: Screen steps can be automatically generated based on the automated step inputs.
- Expanded Browser Support: Support for Firefox 4 and IE 9.
Well done to our development and quality engineers. They really are a talented bunch.
The third big item is an upgrade to our Socrates Instant Trial with the new 1.1 enhancements. We strongly encourage you to see them for yourself. Just login here. It’s extremely easy to try and so I strongly encourage you to see it for yourself. In addition there’s also a new tutorial too!
So there you go. As a marketing manager I’ve violated everything I learned. I should have given you just ONE call to action, but instead I’ve given you three. So go and download ActiveVOS 8.0.5 and Socrates 1.1 today, but also don’t forget to try the new Socrates Instant Trial. You won’t be disappointed.
Post from: VOSibilities, the Active Endpoints BPMS blog
Learn more about ActiveVOS