Focus on Financial Services, Digital Transformation at Appian World 2017
Blog: Appian Insight
Warp speed. Light speed. Call it what you may, but time flies by fast – incredibly fast. This year’s premium Digital Transformation Conference – Appian World 2017, in San Francisco at the Hyatt Regency from April 3-5 is less than 3 weeks away. This is the single destination for everything you need to shift your digital transformation journey into top gear.
Register now and take advantage of an exciting package offer; when you purchase 5 conference passes for your entire organization, you receive unlimited additional passes at no extra cost.
Whether you’re a business or technology professional, I think you will find Appian World 2017 a “must-attend” event. You can build your custom agenda for three days at a conference that offers insightful keynotes and topical session content tailored to multiple banking and capital markets roles. Above all, this is an incredible opportunity to network with your financial services peers and to hear about fast changing digital trends, challenges and responses. As you think about your digital transformation strategy and prioritize initiatives for 2017, be sure to plan on attending.
So, What is your Roadmap to Digital Transformation?
Consider the Appian unified platform… with all ingredients for Digital Transformation. With Appian, you have the power at your fingertips to integrate critical data and gather insights. Then redefine and execute an effective technology and business strategy yielding favorable outcomes. All so you can stand out from the herd, and leave competitors in the dust.
Our agenda includes an expanded industry track for Financial Services this year. You will get intrigued with the Financial Services track session topics and hear firsthand about great customer stories:
- Turning Digital Disruption into Opportunity – Find out how innovative companies are staying ahead of market trends by using Appian’s digital platform to help create and shape new business models.
- Stephen Ball, Head of Enterprise Solutions from Sunsuper, the largest superannuation fund company in Queensland, Australia will lead this session. With the Appian platform, Sunsuper customers now have an optimal experience, and Sunsuper has reduced operational costs – and all with the application delivered in just 10 weeks implementation.
- Transforming for Operational Agility – Hear first hand success stories from your peers that illustrate the importance of agility to drive efficiency and innovation.
- Bill Raczyk, Director of Business Process Improvement at Options Clearing Corp (OCC) will share his perspective on how the Appian platform enabled OCC to be agile in a heavily regulated industry. OCC deployed 9 mission critical apps in 12 months on the Appian platform. Impressive is to note that eighteen teams, including the CEO now use the Appian platform as part of their daily operations.
- Drive Business Innovation through Collaboration – See how forward thinking companies are defining collaborative roles for business and IT. Hear about an approach to create a responsive business apps layer as a digital overlay to your enterprise architecture.
- In this track, Dennis Mackey, Vice President, Head of Growth & Transformation, North America Investment Operations, State Street Global Advisors will share how they are using Appian technology to drive operational excellence. We will hear their unique success story illustrating the importance of agility to drive efficiency and innovation that extends from the back office through to the customer journey.
Now is the time to move forward with your digital plans. Join us in San Francisco to network with digital leaders from the financials services sector and explore practical ways to achieve results. I hope to see you there and promise it will be an exhilarating part of your journey to digital.
The post Focus on Financial Services, Digital Transformation at Appian World 2017 appeared first on Appian Blog.