OPEX Week is coming to San Diego in the summer and shining the spotlight on PEX on the beach! Operational excellence and transformation leaders from across the US will be coming together to debate and discuss progressive OPEX – the tools, methodologies and technologies driving change in every industry.
Operational excellence is evolving and the move to value is key. Operating in fast moving markets, changing economies and with evolving customer demands, leaders are laser-focused on programs which drive significant value to the business. Incorporating agile processes in line with market demands keeps transformation, evolution and innovation top of the agenda.
Content-driven and designed by the market for the market, you will hear strategic leaders sharing hundreds of insights and takeaways across three information-packed days.
Here is just a sample of some of the trends and themes you will hear discussed at OPEX Week Summer:
- Customer-centricity and the link between OPEX and CX – enriching how OPEX affects the customer journey, experience and drives revenue
- The move to value – progressing OPEX from cost-cutter to innovator and driver of top line growth
- Business intelligence and analytics – focusing analytic initiatives in key areas to accelerate the path to improvement
- Next generation automation and technology – leveraging cutting-edge developments to be faster, simpler and better!
- Change management – delivering a step change in culture, leadership and engagement to create high performing OPEX teams
- Business architecture – bridging the gap between IT and business operations to build enterprise-wide programs and drive significant value
- Innovation – best practice approaches to furthering innovation while sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
- Disruptors and disruption – revealing how to capitalise on the opportunities of market competition and advancing technology
Who attends OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit Summer?
OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit Summer is attended by 300 business transformation and process excellence professionals leading global and US organizations, from financial services and start-ups to retail, healthcare and manufacturing all will be gathering to share tactics and insights at the largest PEX gathering on the West Coast. With most senior level audience, 60% SVP/VP, 10% C-Suite, the opportunities to network and benchmark with peers are maximised as we control vendor:end user ratios. World’s biggest brands – Kellogg’s, HPE, LinkedIn, Starwood Hotels, Lockheed Martin, Nature’s Bounty Co, BBVA Compass, Amazon Lab126 and many more, are already confirmed to attend.