Health 2.0 Annual Conference moves into its 13th year
You won’t find this spectrum of early stage tech, highly-vetted startups, top investors, patient-dedicated programs, policy-focused dialogues, and authentic provider perspectives anywhere else because we know the real tech revolution is fueled by adaptability, user experience, and data-driven decisions—from the clinician to the consumer.
Where else can you find the full spectrum of early-stage tech, highly-vetted startups, top investors, patient-dedicated programs, policy-focused dialogues, and authentic provider perspectives all in one place?
Health 2.0 doesn’t just showcase the “cool tech,” we emphasize the revolutionary ideas and practical solutions behind the technology because we’re focused on adaptability, user experience, and data-driven decisions—from the clinician to the consumer. Connect to the real people, products and purpose that fuels Health 2.0’s innovative ecosystem.
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW IN 2019
- CONTENT: The 2-day agenda features carefully curated, high impact content, from industry pioneers who are disrupting outdated health models to introduce innovative solutions across the market.
- COMMUNITY: The entire event experience is redesigned to create an intimate community feel to help better connect our attendees. The exhibition hall is being replaced by a networking HIVE that will convene all the conference attendees in one convenient and comfortable space, with more amenities and activities than ever before.
- AUDIENCE DIVERSIFICATION: Health 2.0 is strengthening our relationships within the pharma, provider and payer spaces to help drive a more diversified executive audience to the conference in 2019.
PLAN YOUR CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
View the 2019 Health 2.0 Annual Conference agenda to begin planning your onsite education experience.
PRECONFERENCE EVENTS | Monday, September 16
Choose your preconference event (separate registration is required).
- Provider Symposium: Addresses systematic processes and tactical day-to-day operations of clinical care in a discussion around the latest technological innovations designed to improve the physician and the patient experience.
- Startup Workshop: Designed to equip entrepreneur leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the various aspects of launching and growing an early stage venture
- Health 2.0 VentureConnect Competition: This half-day program features panels with a diverse group of investment leaders from across healthcare and rising startups, plus a rapid-fire pitch competition for vetted early-stage health tech companies competing for the Grand Prize Package and the title of Most Fundable Startup
MAIN CONFERENCE | Tuesday, September 17 and Wednesday, September 18
Dive into the main education offerings. We are also excited to continue featuring some hallmark Health 2.0 sessions including:
- Launch!: 10 brand new companies will present live tech demos to debut their health innovation.
- The Unacceptables: this session challenges the status quo in healthcare. We’ve covered topics like the opioid crisis, physician burnout and suicide, eating disorders. This year we’re dialing in on human trafficking, homelessness, end of life care, and healthcare spending.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL
Don’t forget to book your hotel early to enjoy special group rates and secure a room in the event hotel for easy access to all of the exciting education and networking opportunities available.
Learn more about what you can expect from attending the 2019 Health 2.0 Annual Conference by revisiting some of our key sessions and interviews from last year’s event.