The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives
A digital wave is sweeping through every industry, organization and culture. This a defining moment for every CIO and senior IT executive: a chance to rise up, align mission-critical priorities — yours and those of the enterprise — and drive business outcomes. From personal development to process reinvention, Gartner is here to help you Rise to the Challenge.
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is specifically designed for:
– Senior IT Executives
What You Will Learn
– Shaped by feedback from you and other CIOs to stay focused on only what is most relevant and useful, the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo experience will:
– Be structured around your mission-critical priorities to solve your toughest challenges as a CIO
– Inspire you to rethink traditional roles to lead innovation in your business
– Open your eyes to disruptive future trends and new technologies to help you reimagine the future
– Provide you with the leadership insight to help you enhance your journey as a business and technology leader
You’ll also be a part of a vibrant community of thousands of CIOs. There will be a wealth of community engagement opportunities to share best practices, build relationships, embrace new ideas and drive change through shared insight with other CIOs and senior IT executives.
Our 2016 conference agenda is underway, detailing the strategies, insights and tools you’ll need to lead the next generation of IT and achieve business outcomes.
– Take a look at the Executive Summary Report for key takeaways from the 2015 conference.
– View the 2015 week at a glance, conference brochure or agenda track guide for insight into what you will experience on-site.
– View recorded sessions from the 2015 conference.
– Watch highlighted videos including ‘Bimodal IT: What CIOs Need to Know”.