The premier destination for strategic process management insights.
Organizations are undergoing major transformations – to shift to digital business, become more customer-centric, and keep pace with regulatory changes. Any transformation impacts business processes, often requiring dramatic changes to how people work. Yet over 70% of transformation initiatives fail. Process management practitioners can change that and directly contribute to the success of their organization’s initiative by applying the latest process thinking, techniques and technologies to innovate and drive change.
Senior IT and business professionals who attend as a team most efficiently advance their process knowledge, skills and projects.
What You Will Learn
- Move beyond “traditional BPM” to reinvent processes that support business transformation initiatives – all business transformation projects have a major impact on operational processes
- Enhance customer-facing processes and customer experiences
- Drive innovation within your enterprise
- Exploit the forces of digital business to improve your organization’s business performance
- Shift investments towards strategic projects that will drive growth while continuing to reduce costs and drive efficiencies
- Demonstrate the relevance of your BPM initiative to senior management by quantifying impact on business performance results
- Update your mindset, behavior, methods and technologies to tackle the continuous and disruptive changes that are characteristic of business transformation initiatives
- Build buy-in and gain adoption for BPM and the resulting organizational changes
- Build the skills necessary to establish yourself as a change agent and leader for business transformation