Businesses are expanding the use of business architecture across strategy, planning, innovation, customer experience, business analysis, portfolio management and solution deployment teams. Industry references models continue to emerge, practices are getting business architects certified and industry training is coalescing around a common framework. In the midst of it all, case studies and success stories continue to emerge. The Business Architecture Guild remains committed to sharing promoting these business architecture successes and case studies through the Business Architecture Innovation Summit.
The Guild and the OMG are pleased to announce the 4th annual Business Architecture Innovation Summit, to be held in Reston, VA on March 15-16, 2016. The 2016 event will build on past summits and workshops, a comprehensive body of knowledge, formal certification program, industry maturity model, emerging educational programs and formalization of standards. Practitioner experiences to be shared in Reston will feature a wide variety of organizations drawn from a growing, international community of business architects.
Register Now! $395 Two day event.The Summit features practitioners and thought leaders from financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, retail, utilities and other industries. Discussions weave together state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice approaches that feature business architecture’s role in strategy enablement, value proposition, business model deployment, practice alignment, roadmap definition, portfolio management, investment strategy, business performance analysis, and a wide range of business scenarios.
Sample Topics Include:
– The Value of Business Architecture: An Executive Perspective
– The Value Proposition of Business Architecture
– Tying Business Architecture to Business Strategy
– Establishing and Managing a Business Architecture Practice
– Business Architecture Competencies and Role Definition
– Aligning Business Architecture and IT Architecture
– Developing and Applying Capability Maps, Value Maps and Other Business Blueprints
– Business Architecture and Solution Deployment Strategies
– Business-Driven Roadmaps, Funding and Initiative alignment