Project management and business analysis professionals need ongoing training to upgrade their skills and compete in todays’ economic climate. Workshops delivered by professionals to professionals is the way to get there.
This annual series of workshops is a response to our customers who required this level of training but, for various reasons, could not attend any of our 2015 Conferenes.
We have asked our best trainers (and a featured Keynote Speaker) from our past events to present their top-rated workshops, and debut a few new ones:
- Lean Six Sigma for BA’s and PM’s – Vincent Mirabelli, Global Project SYnergy Group
- Understanding Human Memory in the Business World – Bob Gray, CSP, HoF (2015 Keynote Speaker, PW*BAW Toronto)
- Projectizing Emotional Intelligence – Geoff Crane & James Porter, Trent University
- From Good Project Manager to Great Leader – David Barrett, Solutions Network
- Agile Boot Camp – Kevin Aguanno, GenXus Management Consulting
- BA CoP: Setting a Path To Success – Jennifer Battan, Trissential
- No, That’s Not What I Meant! Writing “Better” Requirements – Jennifer Battan, Trissential
- Negotiation: Getting What You Want – Frank Byrnes, HPCI
- Tool Kit for Accelerated Learning, Frank Byrnes, HPCI
- Advanced Agile Management Methods, Kevin Aguanno, GenXus Management Consulting
All workshops award 7 PDU’s/CDU’s per day.