Call for Participation
The International Conference on Business Process Management is the biggest of its kind worldwide and takes place in Vienna at the WU Campus in the week of 1-6 September 2019. The conference attracted more than 400 submissions for all its diverse tracks and program components. The highlights are:
- 6 Keynotes (see below)
- 4 Tutorials (see below)
- 1 Panel Discussion
- 23 Research Talks (see below)
- 13 Contributions to the BPM Forum (see below)
- 17 Corporate Case Studies in the Industry Forum
- 11 Talks in the Blockchain Forum
- 8 Talks and 6 posters in the Central and Eastern Europe Forum
- 12 Workshops
- 56 Workshop Presentations
- 15 Tool and Prototype Demonstrations (to be announced in July)
- 11 Talks in the Doctoral Consortium (to be announced in July)
- 15 International Sponsors
The main conference takes place from TUE 3 Sept – THU 5 Sept 2019, workshops are held on MON 2 Sept 2019 and SUN 1 Sept opens the conference with the doctoral consortium for PhD students.
Besides an excellent program, the conference includes exciting social events including a workshop dinner at the Arkadenhof of the University of Vienna, a Major’s Reception at the Townhall of Vienna, a conference dinner at the Heurigen Fuhrgassl-Huber as well as a Farewell Party on THU evening at Luftburg in the Prater Park.
Early bird registration is still open until 30 June 2019. For details, see here registration. We offer discounts of 100 Euro for graduate students (Bachelor or Master) and members of Gesellschaft für Prozessmanagement.