Working with Create Error Activity by Carli Gray
Want the ability to add an Create Error activity at any point in the execution of an integration flow? Now you can. You will need to enable “oic.ics.console.integration.throw-action” feature flag to enjoy this feature.
· Create or Edit an Integration
· Drag the ‘Create Error’ action
· Notice the gray plus icons that appear over the connector lines
· The error can be Dropped on any of those plus icons
· Once dropped enter a Name and Description (optional) for the error
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.