Vice President of Sales
Blog: iDatix Blog
DocuPhase is Automating the world of accounting and operations. Our mission is to simplify the workplace and deliver Innovation at WORK! We remove the labor from the processes involved in accounting and other critical business units with software robots ensuring the most efficient, profitable and compliant operations. We build state-of-the-art cyber automation technology and tools to rapidly deploy automation solutions that are seamlessly integrated into existing accounting, ERP and line-of business software.
DocuPhase is a cutting-edge company with an unrivaled team, culture and benefits package!
As the Vice President of Sales, you will report to the CEO and will serve as a member of the senior management team. You will lead all aspects of the company’s global sales operations including the development of the company’s sales strategy, specific goals, sales team development, sales forecasts, data analysis and the development of sales training programs. You will be responsible for building positive business relationships and working with staff to ensure that commitments and agreements are delivered exceeding client expectations within promised timeframes. As VP of Sales, you will work closely with executive level management, marketing, professional services and product development departments to define, create, implement, execute and report on the company’s focused sales operations. You will drive new sales activity and sales expansion into existing clients, while developing successful and loyal customers. This includes sourcing tier one customer prospects and reseller partnerships, identifying requirements, building scalable sales processes, co-developing detailed Scope-of-Works, driving high product adoption, minimizing churn and ensuring regular communication with all deals in pipe and customers.
This is an Executive level position that will influence matters of significance in the organization and control departmental planning, staffing, budgeting, schedules, as well as recommend and implement changes to meet corporate requirements. As an executive level manager and contributor, you will develop strategic plans and objectives and will work on complex issues where analysis requires in depth knowledge of the company, market and customer as well as participate in corporate development methods, techniques evaluating criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Develop plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target. Build, train, mentor and motivate the sales team.
- Develop sales team goals and hold team accountable for success.
- Continuously train team members to develop their skills.
- Leverage CRM for accurate sales process tracking and reporting
- Identify customers, partners and market opportunities.
- Close business deals and generate revenue for the company.
- Develop quotes, proposals, SOW’s, sales strategies, business cases and customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate with professional services, product development and support departments to coordinate and manage timelines and deliverables.
- Identifying new sales leads and sales priorities.
- Monitor competitive and market activity to provide feedback to the executive team for strategic direction decisions.
- Negotiate deal points and draft term sheets.
- Demonstrate products and/or services.
- Research needs of customer and prospects to identify new opportunities for DocuPhase.
- Identify company decision makers.
- Contact current and potential clients to establish and solidify rapport and set up meetings.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Compile, review and present quantitative sales data to the executive team.
- This role requires a proven record of executive sales management success significantly growing software solution sales!
- At least 5 years’ experience leading software sales team.
- Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Stock options
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental & vision
- 401K plan
- Life & disability coverage