Vertiv Connects Oracle SaaS: CPQ and Product Lifecycle Management Cloud with E-Business Suite using Oracle Integration – customer success webcast April 19th 2023
Blog: PaaS Community
This webcast will show you how Oracle Integration (OIC) helps simplify complex integration use cases in a distributed cloud environment to quickly automate end-to-end experiences for customers, partners, and employees.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- How Vertiv has addressed complex integrations in a distributed cloud environment.
- Why integration is the foundation of a distributed enterprise stack
- How integration helps developers enable end to end (E2E) business journeys
- Hear how OCI Integration can support different frameworks/patterns for integration monitoring and Insights for business
- Learn how OCI Integration prebuilt integration recipes and supported adapters accelerate projects
- Explore how Infosys helped Vertiv personalize their quote to order customer experience using OCI Application Integration (OIC and SOA on OCI marketplace) for event-driven automation across Oracle EBS, Sales, CPQ, Oracle Cloud PLM, ERP, and more
- How to future-proof your competitive advantage through custom application development on a common cloud platform with seamless security and high performance
- How OCI Application Integration (OIC) helped Vertiv and Infosys address unique industry challenges in a highly demanding implementation with rigorous business continuity requirements.
- Welcome & Introduction – Daryl Eicher, Director Product Marketing, Oracle (5 minutes)
- Announcements OCI integration services – Jürgen Kress, Director Product Management, Oracle (5 minutes)
- Vertiv case study introduction & business problem – Bhavik Rao, CIO North America, Vertiv
- Integration solution to enable the business experience. Addressing industry challenges with Oracle Integration – Amol Kulkani, Enterprise Architect, Infosys Oracle Services and Gaurav Sharma, PaaS COE Lead (GPM), Infosys Oracle Services (15 minutes)
- Questions & Answers – Ric Hall, Senior Director Business Development, Oracle (10 minutes)
Join Vertiv CIO North America, Bhavik Rao, along with Infosys Oracle Services, Enterprise Architect Amol Kulkarni, and PaaS COE Lead (GPM) Gaurav Sharma for our next live session in the OCI Integration Customer Success Webcast Series.
Schedule: April 19, 2023 | 9 a.m. PT / 12
For details please visit the registration page here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: SOA Community,Oracle SOA,Oracle BPM,OPN,Jürgen Kress,webcast
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.