Top 10 Reasons to Attend FICO World 2016
Blog: Enterprise Decision Management Blog
FICO World 2016: The Decisions Conference opens in 179 days. Today we launched the website and opened registration for our marque event, which will take place April 26 – 29 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. At FICO World 2016, an estimated 1,000 professionals responsible for customer onboarding and experience, pricing, cybersecurity, risk management, compliance, fraud and IT will explore the latest technologies and strategies for unlocking insights and powering the best decisions possible.
There are a lot of reasons to get excited about FICO World 2016, from hearing from noted behavioral economist, Dan Ariely on how and why people act the way they do, to interacting with more than 1,200 executives, business users, thought leaders and experts from 40+ countries. In honor of the recently retired David Letterman, below is our list of top 10 reasons to attend FICO World 2016.
10. Share a glass of wine with a T. rex at the FICO World party at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
9. Try out some cool optimization software in the Solution Center; see if it can help you attend more than 75 breakout sessions
8. Discover that the National Mall is a way more enriching experience than the mall in your town (even if yours does have a Cinnabon)
7. Hear keynote speaker Dan Ariely make irrational behavior seem pretty darn rational
6. Have a private consultation with a FICO expert, realize the trip just paid for itself
5. See some new advanced technology you’d have thought was science fiction a few years ago
4. Try to figure out if that person you saw in the lobby is a US Senator, ask for inside scoop on Area 51
3. Learn some smart ideas to boost your company’s profitability, and try not to get a big head about it
2. Surround yourself with people who actually understand what you do at work every day
And the 1 reason to attend FICO World 2016 is…
Hear a success story, steal all their good ideas