TIBCO Named Great Place to Work for 2018
Blog: The Tibco Blog
We’re proud to announce that TIBCO has been certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2018-19. This is the second consecutive year that we have received this certification, and we’re pumped. It’s a testament to our culture and fantastic people, as well as the many offerings and perks that TIBCO continues to add for employees at all levels.
TIBCO earned our “Great” status based on our people-focused perks and programs as well as very positive ratings from US employees via a third-party anonymous survey conducted last month. TIBCO earned high marks across the board, with the majority of employees agreeing that this is indeed a great place to work.
“According to our study, 81 percent of TIBCO Software employees say it is a great workplace,”
said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, Vice President of Great Place to Work Certification & List Production. Michele Haddad, SVP of Global Resources, commented, “This certification speaks volumes to us and is important to our entire leadership team, including our CEO Murray Rode. In fact, he’s who actually requested that we participate – unlike at many other companies where it’s fully driven by HR and/or Marketing.”
So what makes TIBCO such an attractive workplace? Take it from TIBCO employees themselves:
- 89 percent say they can be themselves at TIBCO
- 88 percent say that management trusts people to do a good job without watching over them
- 92 percent say they are able to take time off work when they think it’s necessary
Comments from employees include:
- “TIBCO Software genuinely cares about their employees and encourages everyone to succeed. This is an extremely welcoming environment that has been fostered by our executive leadership team.”
- “Working here is not boring. I wake up every day and feel excited to go to the office, as the people and culture here are too good. I’ve not felt this kind of enthusiasm to go to work before joining this company.”
- “The individuals within my team and department are constantly looking to improve our business processes. I find it exciting that we are given the opportunity to contribute in such a significant way.
In addition to employee responses, Great Place to Work takes other company information, perks and programs into consideration, including generous benefits and vacation policy, flexibility and work-life balance, trust and respect for individuals, ongoing leadership development and other learning programs available to all employees, focus on diversity and unconscious bias, and career growth. For more information, check out our full profile on Great Place to Work’s website.
Interested in joining the TIBCO team? Browse our career page to explore our exciting, open positions in locations around the world. We’re looking for talented, energetic people who demonstrate our TIBCO values — in other words, who work well Together, are Innovative and Bold, emphasize Customer Focus, and are Optimistic about our possibilities and future.
Are you a TIBCO employee? Share what you think makes this is a great place to work!
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, including Best Workplaces lists and workplace reviews, Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures.