The Public Health Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning
Bring the power of continuous quality improvement to your public health organization! GOAL/QPC has joined with The Public Health Foundation to modify our most popular book, The Memory Jogger II, to create a pocket guide expressly for public health agencies.
The Public Health Memory Jogger II contains all of the quality control and management and planning tools from The Memory Jogger II, with real-life examples that relate specifically to public health.
The book uses graphics and easy-to-understand text to show how and when to use twenty-two different tools to answer your organization’s most-pressing questions. Expand your team’s knowledge with clear and concise instructions that help improve their performance, and start solving problems today.
Contains tool examples based upon:
– Public Health preparedness courses/training
– Clinical education
– Vaccination preparedness
– Causes for staff turn over
– Operating room delays
– Volatility of the nursing staff turnover
– National Public Health performance targets
– Conformance by Public Health staff to the standards
– Local performance on essential Public Health Services (EPHS) and more!