The Complete Business Process Handbook: Leading Practices of the Outperformers Volume 3 (Leading Practices from Outperformers)
The Complete Business Process Handbook: Leading Practices from Outperformers, Volume Three, provides lessons from leaders in the industry who share topics relevant to all levels of an organization. Using numerous examples, illustrations, and an established framework, author-editors Mark von Rosing and Henrik von Scheel guide readers through the executive layers that define the strategies, critical success factors, and goals of business. This volume speaks to the business managers who administer tasks and govern, evaluate, and monitor the business, and to the operational layer, which is responsible for delivery and execution.
Through the use of detailed cases from early industry adopters such as Lego Systems, Saxo Bank, Maersk, and others, the book explains how successfully deploying business process management can have a profound impact. Examples of these strategies cover how leaders apply business process today, how to get started, how to adopt leading BPM practices to improve competitive advantage, how to differentiate by linking business models to process models, and learning the structured way of thinking, working, and modeling.
- Presents tactics on how to implement the BPM anatomy
- Provides an in-depth look at ways of thinking, working, and modeling
- Helps readers discover technology, methodology, governance, process-based implementation content, and performance and value metrics
- Serves as an ideal reference for users interested in process modeling, enterprise architecture, and design and management
- Discusses groundbreaking new research on BPM best practices as deployed by leading companies